607 HDI trailer lights

Hello, I am trying to locate the trailer light connection harness in a Peugeot

607, I want to install a 12N connection on the towbar. I believe it is the C200 connection but amid all the mulitplex looms in the boot compartment it is difficult to find. Any help appreciated. By the way, the 607 HDI is the best value second hand car on the market IMO.

BB607 nut

Reply to
BB607