changing audio in [307]

hi,

i decided to build a new audio-system in my 307 (manufactured in 2004). I am thinking about exchanging all speakers, saving the original radio (Clarion). Naturally, the whole signal will go through an amplifier.

  1. according to some people, the Clarion's power output is to weak, and even coupling the radio with the amplifier won't give desired effect. do you agree with the opinion ?

  1. an option would be, to buy the radio from the new 307 line. The question is if the radio is better than the old one?

  2. or maybe, i should just buy some other radio? what do you recommend?

cheers,

Andrzej

Reply to
Andrzej Ch.