Aerial Mast on 206

How easy is it to remove the light pod, it doesn't come off easy and I don't won't to force it without knowing what I'm doing?!?! Any ideas??? Cheers

Reply to
Teresa Morgan via CarKB.com

It is very easy...

you take a flat head screwdriver and insert it on the right hand side of the light(pulling downwards). Once the light module is out, disconnect the cables for the bulb. Then insert your fingers into the rear of the assembly, i.e. tips of fingers pointing towards thr boot, and pull two clips to the front of the car (left and right.) This now gives you access to the bolt for the arial mast, (think it is a 8mm bolt) unscrew from the inside, and lift out from the outside

Rgds

Graham

Teresa Morgan via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to