BA Falcon tiny windscreen washer tank

Am I the only person puzzled as to why the windscreen washer tank in BA Falcons is so small? It seems to hold enough fluid for about three- four washes. My F150 holds enough water for a year or so.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix to give a reasonable washing capacity?

Reply to
Ken

Am I the only person puzzled as to why the windscreen washer tank in BA Falcons is so small? It seems to hold enough fluid for about three- four washes. My F150 holds enough water for a year or so.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix to give a reasonable washing capacity?

Reply to
Ken

Am I the only person puzzled as to why the windscreen washer tank in BA Falcons is so small? It seems to hold enough fluid for about three- four washes. My F150 holds enough water for a year or so.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a fix to give a reasonable washing capacity?

Ignore the above post - it went to the wrong group!

Reply to
Ken