bouncy rear end on a 406.

have pretty well got this sorted now, i fitted spring assisters to the back springs, i tow a caravan so needed the assisters anyway, but what a difference they have made to the cars handling. No more does it bounce at the back when i'm on uneven roads, at least not as much as it used to. When i towed i had to remove my rear mudflaps, because they would drag on uneven roads, but not now. The steering question has been addressed too, because it doesnt pull either to one side or the other (not that it did before) but its not so light and easy to fly about, no sway back. Much better. Anyone need info on spring assisters, e-mail me. regards, mark ;-)

Reply to
M. H. Greaves