company

Hi Group, Has anybody dealt with a company called Eurocarpars.com?? As i am thinking of ordering some Glow Plugs from them. and just wondered if any body has had any trouble with them. thanks from Chris Addlestone Surrey.

Reply to
Chris

Hi Chris, Yes you can trust them they have about 6 depots in the southwest, I used to use them before I moved up north.

H>Hi Group,

thinking of ordering some Glow Plugs from them. and just wondered if any body has had any trouble with them.

Reply to
Flub2003