406 2.1td glow plug replacement.

Hi all, Can any of you give me any advice re the replacement of the glow plugs on the 406 2.1 td engine. They look reasonably accessible, the one behind the injector pump looks the hardest to get to. I would appreciate any tips etc you may have. Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

Hi Rob. Iam new to this group.but you can remove 3 of the glow plugs but i do think u can just get the 4th one out. while playing about with it for a long time it just wiggles about so you should have room to remove it and replaceit with the new one, good luck from chris in addlestone surrey.

Reply to
Chris