Diesel Injectors Part Number.

I am looking towards putting fuel injectors in my `95 306 TD. i have found some reconditioned injectors from a Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD,
Bosch Part number is KCA17S42, can anyone tell me if they are correct spec for my car? Please answer quick as possible Thanks

As long as they are both Bosch injectors, and the pump is Bosch, then they will be OK. If you have a CAV Rotodiesel pump, then the injectors have to be the same manufacturer. It is generally easier to get your existing injectors overhauled. Worst case is that they fit new nozzles, but often a regrind will suffice.