diesel or petrol (306)

I have a diesel 306 (1905cc)(L reg) which is noisy - the other half prefers petrol. I've had this vehicle for about three years its done 132:000 miles. I'm looking into getting another 306, but I'm not sure what engine sizes they do. I also want to know of any faults (common) they have. The petrol ones.

Problems I've encountered

Central locking (including clicking noises in this area) Alarm Tight steering Boot lock not opening Window winders VERY tight

Bill

Reply to
Bill