Explosion-drawing 205 Front

Hello,

does anyone here have an explosion-drawing (or something similar) of the front of a 205 from 1991? My girlfriend slightly crashed her beloved car while ripping a Corvette.

Getting the bigger parts seems to be no problem, but many of the little thingies around the left headlight (including electric light regulation) have been lost or are destroyed. I do not know what parts I do need to restore the pug.

cu, Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Lucas

Hello,

Going to the scrapyard is what I'd do.

And also "Another truck, another race Another place another face We are the road crew", IIRC. And the title was (We are) the Road Crew, indeed.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T