Engine Drawing

Does anyone know where I can get a drawing file (dwg or dxf) for a Rover K series engine and gearbox?

Reply to
Graham Holloway

David Billington

David

I have sent an e-mail to powertrain to see if they can send me a file. Thank you.

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway

Reply to
David Billington

The closest thing I found was in the ImechE journal at uni a couple of years ago, full diagrams exploded, and complete.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kent

Thanks Mike, but I want this for part of a complete assembled drawing of a new car and it is too tedious to do it myself from the bare engine.

Reply to
Graham Holloway

Just out of interest I managed to contact Powertrain. They responded very quickly, telling me that all manufacturing data for the engines they made has gone to Nanjing!!!!!!

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway

You could try a post on a couple of the Rover forums. MG-Rover:

and Rover Tech:
are both pretty active. If someone there hasn't got the drawings, I'm sure they'll know who might...

Reply to
anon