FS: Peugeot 205 Roland Garros Cabriolet

Hi all, The following is an advert posted on behalf of one of my website members...

==========

Its with much regret that i am now having to sell my 205 RG Convertible.

Link to good sized picture at the following URL

Only 82k on the clock with 6 months tax and MOT and serviced Dec 04. Had new brakes all round and new clutch 3,000 miles ago. Sound runner

It's had a couple of small changes made including a K&N Air filter (Original Included) and a twin DTM Style exhaust adds a little extra torque to this already powerful car.

Mine is a good example of the classic car with good condition exterior with the phase 2 light conversion and clear front indicators.

Roof is good condition with no rips although when fitted it was a bit too tight so has pulled by rear quarter windows where white clips should be but no leaks from this. All electrics work perfectly. Includes original Tonneau cover.

Serious offers around £1300 please. Contact Tony on (01293) 534641

07841 479 750 or email mailto:crawley snipped-for-privacy@sussexbikers.co.uk

Cheers

Link to good sized picture at the following URL

Matt