Goodbye 307 HDI

the new fuel system that was required and now just just found out that the crankshaft pulley needs changing has done it for me,px'ed it in for honda civic ctdi se which i'm collecting on sat,i've had 2 bad experiences with pug's and their cust service is beyond a joke!thx all for the replies.

Reply to
Ady

You've beaten me to it!

Hopefully we'll be waving ours goodbye soon too.

Androo

Reply to
Androo