Hands free in a 307

Hello,

Has anybody fitted any of these 'plug in and go' hands free kits to a 307??

Any comments on how good/bad it is in respect of fitting in to the 12v socket between the seats and to the air vents???

Thanks in advance.

Phil C

Reply to
Phil Cork

(Third time of trying to post for some reason.)

Hello,

Has anybody fitted any of these 'plug in and go' hands free kits to a 307??

Any comments on how good/bad it is in respect of fitting in to the 12v socket between the seats and fitting the phone holder to the air vents???

Thanks in advance.

Phil C

Reply to
Phil Cork

On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:24:49 GMT, a particular chimpanzee named "Phil Cork" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

It's posted all three times.

I have a kit which is semi-fixed. The bracket

fits behind the trim around the CD changer, and the cradle is screwedto this. The plug in the cigarette lighter is not too obtrusive. Iwould go for an external aerial however, as I'm sure the reflectivecoating on the windscreen also reflects radio waves.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Thanks Hugo .... that looks quite a good system .... especially as you only need to upgrade the cradle if you change your phone.

(I can only see my post once - the third time - don't know what happened to the other two. Such is life in cyberspace!!)

See ya,

Phil

Reply to
Phil Cork