help i need to purchase a speedo/406 2.1tdi 1997

i dont mind where it comes from i just need it quickly

Reply to
moron

Try a local scrap yard or someone on ebay breaking a 406. If you ask Peugeot , all I will say is make sure that you are sitting down when they tell you the price. I got a complete instrument panel for my partner hdi van from a breaker on ebay for 45 quid Peugeot quoted me 410 just for the rev gauge but this did include fitting , which took me all of about 10 minutes to do myself. GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

This might be of use.

Keith Willcocks