Horn 206

I swerved to avoid a sheep and hit up under the front of the car, I now find that the warning horn does not work and have observed superficial damage to wiring under the centre of the engine.

I have to assume that this damage is causing the horn problem.

I intend to worm back the wiring from the horn, any tips please.

Reply to
Andy Mann

check fuse first if blown check to see if wiring from horn back is trapped or damaged in any way

Reply to
mindwipe

There appears to be superficial damage under the engine where part of an electrical cable attaches to the engine, will check fuse in the morning

Reply to
Andy Mann