Juddering Problem

Hi GF has a problem with her 206 1.4 (petrol). Whilst accelerating the car hesitates and there generally appears to be a loss of power.

My thoughts are that it is fuel related, maybe some crud in an injector, but not knowing an awful lot about this particular engine I was hoping that someone could advise if there could be any other *known* problems.

Things I am planning to try are - disconnect the battery for 30 mins to see if an ECU reset will work, if not I was going to throw a bottle of injector cleaner at it!

Any other ideas?

Reply to
Nick (UK)

I think yours is not a wise idea.

Reply to
CatMan

When I had my 206 it had a known problem with the coil, this was replaced under the warranty. The others here may tell you whether this would fix your problem.

Other than that, how about check> Hi

Reply to
SnoopGroggyGrog