need advice replacing 306 seats & door panels

My dog has chewed up the top of all my door panels & seats in my 1997 1.4 306, so I need to replace my complete interior. I have been looking at sets
of seats & door panels for sale - and have come across a good set from a 1998 model 306. However the door panels I found are slightly different. They have a type of integrated pocket, whereas mine have a seperate pocket. Also there are pockets on the rear ones, but mine have none. My question is - will they fit mine? Will the speakers from my doors fit the new ones? What are the differences in the phase 1 & 2 trims? Is mine phase 1 or 2? Will the seats fit? The set I'm looking at also has a 60/40 split rear seat, whereas mine has just a folding bench seat. Could anyone advise, please - before I decide to buy?

The seat sounds like a set from a 5-door, as they have a 60/40 split.
Your 306 could be from Phase I or II, because 1997 is the changeover year. But your 'separate' pocket does sound like a Phase I.
The door-card clips are in different places on a Phase I and Phase II/III.
The Phase II/III door cards have a 'sculptured' look in comparison to the Phase I. Google for some images of both.
--
sA

Site Timeline