q: split/folding rear seats on MG ZTs

hi all, looking to buy an mg shortly: but just occurred to me that i don't know what the deal is with folding rear seats. am i right in thinking that the ZT has a folding rear seat, and the ZT-T has a split folding rear seat? probably buying a late 2002 to 2003 one... cheers ric

Reply to
Ric

Keith

Ric, Be warned, on the earlier cars the folding seat was an option it seems. My 1999 75Club 2ltrV6 Auto seems to have everything but the back seat is fixed. Other I've spoken to think this is common on earlier models.

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.