new engine ctrl software for 307sw 2.0

Hi group

I have just been called to service by my peugeot dealer.

There are some major bugs, which might cause the car to STOP and actually block the break.

Anybody got this "upgraded" software ? Im afraid that they "just" invent a series of other bugs, mine have never had any problems. (10500 km)

My pot is a 307sw 2.0 (petrol)

Reply to
Nicholai

A word of warning, several 206 GTi owners (me included) have had ECU updates, mainly to correct engine flat spots. Once these updates have been done the car starts to idle badly, cut out/stall and develop worse flat spots.

If it ain't broke.....................

miner.-

Reply to
miner.-