P406 HDI whimper belt !?

At ignition the car we heard a whimper belt (which was changed less than 60 TKM) and takes only idle or at lower speed, but not constant but intermittent. On the instrument panel there is no indication of a weak charge, but when I start just passed the 20-50m intensity of light to me to intensify. I doubt the little belt tension or falsity of one belt tensioner at a lower external temperature. Do you have such experience or advice for this simptone? Thanks

Reply to
Klaus

The light brightening is due to the heater plugs turning off. Nothing to worry about.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat