hi

Hello group Happy new year too you all

Reply to
Chris

And to you Chris and all others on the group.

Reply to
Tinkerer

I'd also like to wish a happy new year to everyone still reading this group. May these days coming up bring you all you could expect from life.

(and as usual, I hope you won't be upset with the mistakes I could have left in the sentences above).

Best regards,

Reply to
G.T

As always GT your English is excellent and puts my one or two words of French to shame. Have a good new year.

Reply to
Tinkerer