Partner 2001 front wings

Does anyone know if the Partner front wings are a bolt on and off job or is welding required. Cheers GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

They are bolt on, mate.

Reply to
ecutools

They are bolt on.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Many thanks for the replies, I have a dent in one wing but I need to have the van for my job, now I know its a bolt on job I will buy a new wing and take it down to the local spray shop and then fit it myself after spraying. Thanks again ggj

Reply to
Gary G Jones