peugeot 306

Hi wonder if anyone could tell me what may be wrong with my car.It is a P reg 306 just had lambda sensor changed as engine management warning light was on but it has now started juddering slightly & you can feel a slight loss of power then it clears itself.but keeps happening over & over again.Any ideas that hopefully wont cost a fortune!!!!

Reply to
catalibaba

Spark plugs

Reply to
Chris

I have had new spark plugs back in september .someone checked them for me today & they said they were fine

Reply to
catalibaba

u might have a duff one, so i would replace them just incase.

Reply to
Chris