406 exec

I put my car into be painted last july but the guy left it out in the rain untill i had to get it back legaly 1 week ago. its a 406 exec on a p plate , now I find i cant get the coded start keypad to work is there a way around this or a back door in so to speak so i can get my car started mickyu

Reply to
MICKYU

Not to sure but. Is this not working at all or are you locked out of it (ie after 3 wrong tries)? If you are locked out then leave your ingition on for ~30mins. After this time the imobiliser will reset and allow you to re-enter the right code.

Regards G

Reply to
G Cadman