Peugeot 406 coupe 3.0 V6 with squeeky brakes

I have a 1999 406 3.0 V6 coupe. The front brakes constantly let off a high pitched sound everytime I brake especially the right despite changing the pads several times. Just recently the bake failure indicator light has come on as well. What's going on. PLease please e-mail me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Thanks

Reply to
indranxs888

John Hollinshead

Hi Chap,

Possible warped disc, does it only squeek when you brake or can you hear a little squeek when driving?

D.

Reply to
Deviant Devanti