Re: 406 or a Picasso?

Only my personal choice but if you go for the 406 get the 110bhp version, the 90bhp feels under powerd to me.

I am looking for a new company car, my present company car is a 306 break > 1.9D. > I am thinking about a 406 Break HDI or a Citroen Xsara Picasso HDI. > It is a difficult choice, the Picasso looks more trendy, the 406 is an older > model. > But which car is better for the long distance to drive, like comfort, wind > noise, etc. > Please give me some comment, thank you. > >
Reply to
Piggy

Too bad for me, a 110bhp cost a 3000 euro extra, that is over the budget I am getting from my boss. On the other way, a cheaper car means that I have to pay less income tax for the company car.

"Piggy" schreef in bericht news:kxO6b.3882$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
VTR16V

If its comfort that you want and low road noise on the motorway, then it has to be the 406, sure its a heavy car, but you know its structurally solid and believe me I have taken the interior to bits in one before and it is very well sound proofed.

Don't believe me look under the carpet that's about 3 " thick lol I was in a Picasso before and didn't like it, felt too cheap and plastic higher level of road noise due to the thin panelling and the shape of it isn't the most aerodynamic of all...

-- Deviant Devanti

Reply to
Deviant Devanti