Re: Sluggish 406 SRi Turbo

Suffering from a lack of power with my ?96 Peugeot SRi Turbo. Turbo

> sounds as if it?s working and does initially seem to be giving some > boost but power then very quickly drops off. ECU light does > occasionally come on and when plugged into diagnostic computer reports > fault code ACAV but no one - including local Peugeot dealer - seems to > be able to tell me what this is. Can anyone help as being left > standing by a Ford Transit van yesterday was the last straw!
96 Variable inlet 'ACAV' (long position) resonance valve 97 Variable inlet 'ACAV' (short position) resonance valve

It's some sort of solenoid, apparently.

You need to fit a boost guage. Until you can confirm your engine is making and holding boost, there isn't any point in going further.

Reply to
Nom