replacing a 205's ignition switch/steering lock

Is it a simple matter of removing the steering column plastic shrouding and removing the switch? Or is it slightly more difficult than that?

Reply to
rooster

I think that's pretty much it - it all bolts together and the wiring is on with plugs so you can disconnect anything in the way.

I'm basing that on observation, I've never actually done it but I have had the column apart to fix a wiper stalk.

Matt

Reply to
Matt