Replacing radiator fan on 806

The radiator fan on my 806 has seized and is making a horrible noise! It comes on with the air con almost immediately after the compressor. I've disconnected the feed temporarily but would like to replace the fan asap. I've priced a replacement but would like to remove the old before buying the new one so that I can compare in order to be sure it's a perfect match. Anyone got any tips for its removal? Main dealer wants £65 to replace so I guess it's about an hour if you've done it before. Would a ramp be needed for access or can it be done via bonnet? Many thanks.

Reply to
JT

Just fitted the new one. Bit like changing a light bulb. The old one just twists out and is replaced by the new one, complete with new wiring. Needed to disconnect a few hoses but no great problem.

Reply to
JT