Oil change 206

I have a 1.4 206 SW. Has 17k on clock is 3 years old and sees very little use (5k so far this year). How often do I need to give it an oil change? TIA

Reply to
Ecky Thump

Personally I'd do it once a year. I did read or hear somewhere that low mileages can result in the build up of unwanted nasties in the oil but I could be wrong on this. I reckon you owners manula will say somehting like

10k miles or once per year whichever is sooner.
Reply to
malc