Oil change 206

I have a 1.4 206 SW. Has 17k on clock is 3 years old and sees very little use (5k so far this year). How often do I need to give it an oil
change? TIA
Ecky Thump wrote:

Personally I'd do it once a year. I did read or hear somewhere that low mileages can result in the build up of unwanted nasties in the oil but I could be wrong on this. I reckon you owners manula will say somehting like 10k miles or once per year whichever is sooner.
--
Malc
R1100RS old and tatty