rev conter connection

i got a turbo diesel engine transplanted into my 306 but the rev counter / tachometer isnt connected and the wires are missing can anyone help re connecting it?

Reply to
Steve Rea

Hello,

Perhaps on the clutch bell, above the flywheel (that's the way it works on

205 TD), of through the alternators. If that's thanks to the alternator, try to find revcounter connections at its back - as I actually haven't seen that (or didn't care) I can't help you more.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T