Stepper Motor Problem?

I had problems with my Peugeot 306 stepper motor revving to 3k and have done everything suggested but to no avail. I therefore decided to replace it and it went ok for a few days. Butd now it has gone the other way and does not idle at all. It cuts out whenever I use the clutch or slow down. HELP

Reply to
barbieandruss

In message , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com joss stops reading and ponders a while before scribbling this reply

You really need to take it to a garage to have the fault codes read and then cleared. It will give an indication as to what may be at fault. Once its cleared, any faults will register again and you will then have a much better idea as to whats causing the problem.

Go get the fault codes read.

Reply to
jossmer