fuel consumption on 206gti

I just got a 2001 206gti and I get around 270 miles from a full tank, this seems a tad low to me, would be grateful to hear the opinions of other owners.

Steve

Reply to
steevs

Hi, I have a 2004 Gti model, my highest consumpstion was 13 litres/100km (speeding, traffic jams, AC always on) the lowest I got was 8,1 litres/100km ..measured after refilling at the gas station.(BTW I used 100OCtane for a while, runs smoother and a bit lower all-over consumption, but not worth the money.)

So use you calc to sort it out and always keep in mind 50 fuel cap. are not much, but good for the weight ratio! Greetz davecube.com

"steevs" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@q16g2000cwq.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
DaveCube

"steevs" wrote in news:1158018328.536228.50570 @q16g2000cwq.googlegroups.com:

How big is the tank?

Reply to
Tunku

Peugeot fuel tank: 13,208605 gallons aka 50 litre

So 270miles (434km) are the lower range (for me), 380 are possible, but only by using 5.gear early (no fun).

davecube.com

"Tunku" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Xns98472B53AEEBFstuartggraydslpipexc@216.196.109.145...

Reply to
DaveCube