summer noise

My 205 has a developed another slight tic - this time it's a noise which appears when cruising at motorway speeds on warm days. The noise is a buzzing which can be stopped by pushing hard on the plastic casing around the interior light. I think it must be air getting in around the sunroof and making something vibrate, but I dunno what exactly, and I wondered if anyone had had/cured this problem on thier 205. It's not exactly a critical problem, but it's dang irritating after a while.

Reply to
Albert T Cone