Alloy wheels

I`ve fitted some new 15" TSW apex wheels to my peugeot 205 GTI.. but i want to change the colour of them to white...

Do i get a can of hamerite or get them sprayed or can you get them plastic coated...

Or would it be cheaper to get new wheels...

Reply to
Paulinho

kevin davis

Thanks for the info... would i need to prep them....?

Reply to
Paulinho

Reply to
SimonDS

Thanks

Reply to
Paulinho

Hey all, same subject, different matter. I have 5 309 GTi wheel I would like refurbed, I would do it myself but all the laquer has come away, solution: I don't know, Are the people who can refurb these, and if so what costings. Maybe it would be better to try to source some others, even though they are getting rarer and probably as knackered as mine, I have the smaller 'pepper-pot' alloys at the mo and need to ochange to keep with the originalness of the car...

Reply to
CAd