Unlock Code needed for Peugeot 206 2.0l 16v reg 2001

Can anyone help? The serial no is CL0410Z0184879. PU2294or 2325, could be either.

Reply to
mrypg9

Hi,the clarion software i have gives back the following codes;for pu2294 system, code number says 3462. for 2325 system, code number says 3553. Try them and let me know if they work please as i have not used the software on my own 406 yet. best of luck. cheers.!

Reply to
jazzy29

Thanks, I'll try them today or tomorrow and let you know.

Reply to
mrypg9

I tried both, no luck. Do you know how many tries you can have before it locks up?

Reply to
mrypg9