weber 36TLC problems setting up.

I am having awful problem setting up this carb on 1988 peug 205 auto 1600cc . haynes man. refers to special tool no. 0.145G can anyone help? I think it is possible auto choke not working properly. Ive got it running but very rough- fitted new plugs and leads, and dist cap timing checked and compression OK on all cylinders.. Failed mot because exhaust too hot to insert prbe to test emissions Any advice much appreciated.

Reply to
caletakid