What about my 406 brakes then???????

Hi can anyone help.?

I have a 406 2.0l petrol executive turbo 1998. It doesn't get out much

now but for some reason the brake pedal is now taking 10 seconds to return to normal position. Hence light staying on too long. One day after lying for weeks not being used it just appeared like this.

The brakes work fine. ABS works fine, fluid levels ok.

I suspect master cylinder related but am not sure.

Does any one have any ideas??

Cheers.

Reply to
Conzo

Check the pedal return spring (if fitted) should be located just above the pedal somewhere near the brake switch, don't know if your car has one,, but worth a look, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy.