Where is the Diagnostic Socket on my 405 Mi16?

Can anyone tell me where the diagnostic socket connector is on my 405 Mi16? I have tried the single white lead that's near the ECU under the bonnet, but I don't get any lights flashing up on the test unit (from Halford's) - so maybe that's not the right connector. I want to test the ABS system, NOT the ignition system so maybe there is a different connector??

My poor Mi16 "Bendix Additional" brakes have failed and I am stuck at the moment - and I refuse to take it to yet another Peugeot dealer unless anyone can recommend a good one in South London/Surrey.

Reply to
Steve