Anyone know a breakers yard for Peugeot 405 Mi16?

I need to fix the brakes on my 405 Mi16. They have failed with that "no pedal resistance" problem that the Bosch Additional ABS systems seem to suffer from. Does anyone know of a breakers around the South London or Surrey area that might have the bits for it? Or someone that could fix it?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Waynee

I found this site extremely good. They send your request to breakers in your region and the quotes come back very quickly with a mailing option.

Keith Willcocks (remove .nospam from address to reply)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks