where to buy new connectors for engine sensors [605 3.0 12v 90r]

Hello, first I want apologize for my poor english,

I have Peugeot 605 SV 3.0 12v from 1990 year, I suppose that I have problem with engine sensors connectors, so I think about replace them for brand new. Here is my question, where can I buy new connectors for sensors, for example in mail/internet order shop? I need two kinds of connectors: 2 and 3 pin, here are links for example sensors images with this connectors:

thanks for help,

Best regards Gregory Jakubowski

Reply to
mystuff