Wipers stuck on

Good day,

I experienced a strange problem with my 2004, 307 1.6 this morning.

On the way to work my wipers switched themselves on and no matter what I do, besides switching off the car, I cannot get them to stop. (I don't have rain sensors installed)

Any ideas or solutions to this problem would be appreciated!!

Matthew

Reply to
Matthew

Download and configuration at your dealers.

Reply to
nigel