XU10J4TE

Hello to everyone I am writting for the first time in this list and the reason is that i want to buy a second hand or if it possible a new one XU10J4TE engine for my 205.... I would like to advise me the right place where i could find it.

Thanks in advance Vaggos

Reply to
Vaggelis Aggelakis

Hi,

Huh, you're fed up with life ? 200+ HP on a 205 isn't the safest package :-)

I'm afraid it's difficult. The XU10J4TE only existed on the 405 T16 street version (95?-?), it is everything but an easy engine to find. Check out

they use to build some kind of XU10J4TE engines from XU10J4 engines, which may well be a solution for you.

HTH, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T