Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

206CC Child Seats
Can anyone recommend any makes of child seats that would suit a 3 year old travelling in the back of a 206CC ?
1
1

Re: Dreaded blue smoke
Everyone seems no doubt blue smoke is caused by lubricant burning. I tried before that Synthetic oil can fix it because it can clean up the system and even it burns it burns solwer and doesn't show...
1
1

307 ignition
Calling on any experts out there I bought my year old 307 in December , the indicator wouldn't cancel so I took it back to the dealer who after 6 weeks changed the comms 2000. They told me there was a...
5
5

1o6
i have a mreg 1.4 xs 106, every now & then the car juders & the engine man light comes on then goes off, im new 2 this car, anyone any comments

Motor-management
Hi, Since yesterday the engine-management lamp on the dashboard of my 406 2.0 HDI 90 HP does no go off after starting the engine. The enigine however is running smoothly. What is the best thing to do...
2
2

Fuel filter 406 HDI 80KW
I tried to renew the fuel filter of my Peugeot 406 HDI, and put a 22mm socket on the upper cap of the filter house. I did not succed in it, because it is to much fixed on the body. I'm afraid that I...

307 gearbox oil
Can anyone tell me how to add gearbox oil to my 307. Where is the filler hole and how can you check the level.
1
1

Re: [307] CDs stuck in 5-stack changer
Hi there, This happened to mine - the disc-guides (the plastic bits the discs slide into) had come off their rails so the unit couldn't move them in and out of the laser area. It also wouldn't eject...
1
1

Cleaning Pug
I am finding it hard removing some dirt on my pug, tried preasure washer etc ... Could anyone recommend any chemicals etc to use that wont harm the paint work ?
10
10

Re: 132000 miles for 1.9td
Hi, Really ? I thought that, as long as the engine revs (for example, off but in drive while you're moving), you kept steering (as on 405s, with their mechanical power steering pump). Regards, G.T 205...
21
21

Thanks you guys. . .
. . . for the replies to my thread "what's the red light for" a couple of days ago. It seems the problem *was* an air lock. Thanks to you lot it seems I've fixed my gf's car, and am now mr wonderful....
2
2

Re: 206 GTi such a dog
i've suggested this in the past but they seem reluctant to change things until the ecu logs a fault the new ecu is making a far better task of corecting the faults but are now getting worse but it...
12
12

Car stereo
Anybody recommend a good car stereo repair shop in the reading area. My Sony CD player has decided to go quiet on me. No sound at all but the thing fires up okay and the display/CD transport etc works...

OT: Speed Cameras
Off topic but hey, they affect us all in the end. Just wondering if anyone knows roughly how long it takes the Police to activate a camera from the moment it has been set up. I reckon I got caught by...
12
12

206 odemeter
Hi can anyone help today my digital odemeter stopped displaying anything. As it was hot i thought it may have overheated but unfortunately it hadn't, is there a specific fuse for the lighting or if...
1
1