Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dangling electrical cable
Hello group, I was having a look under the front bumber on my 306 XRDT (96N) today and saw an electrical cable dangling down with the end contact not connected to anything. I wondered if anyone in the...
8
8

306TD Repairing Air Con pipes
Has anyone ever repaired the aluminium air con pipes that run across the bottom of the car near the radiator? Mine have corroded where they pass through the clips - I believe this is a common problem....
6
6

206 lx.... 1.1 with air con
Bought mine new in Sept 02, traded in my 2 yr old one and got £7K for it with 20,000 miles on it. Really not happy with my new one, seems sluggish,done 11,000, went to see about a trade in on a...
1
1

405 diesel engine cutting out
Hi, my 405 turbo diesel's engine has recently started cutting out/stalling. Does this at relatively low revs, but while the car is still moving. It's very intermittent at the moment. Any thoughts on...

knocking noise on 205diesel
hi my car has a slight knocking noise when you go round a left hand corner any ideas what could cause this. ive jus renewed the track control arm and gear box mountain, and the drive shaft not so long...

Re: Peugeot 307 S - Clarion Radio
Many thanks for your help. blod

205 Drive Shaft Removal
H Reg/1992 205 1.4 I need to replce the inner rubber boot due to a cut but at the same time will replace the outer one as signs of perishing. Offside hub nut removed and drive shaft is free from...
10
10

Running hot with the AC on
Hi I've noticed in the last few days that when using the AC in my 406 the water temp goes very high, up to nearly 100c after a while stuck in traffic. Is this just due to the hot weather we are having...
4
4

406 part req
im after a rear facing ,rear seat belt for a pug405 FAMILY estate. must be a mark 2 (D9 shape). peugeot part number 8973F1 can anyone help in locating one. Have tried cit-ren,pugbitz and findapart +...
2
2

306 heater matrix
Had my air con regassed today and during the test the guy noticed an air leak where the air con pipes meet the heater matrix. He says it's on the heater matrix side. I'm not losing coolant though. The...
3
3

Help using sun analyser (engine) MEA 1500 sl
Hi, just wonder if anybody has used a sun engine analyser 1500. Bill
2
2

309 upper left dash light?
I have a 309 GLDT and was driving home down the motorway today. I noticed a yellow light next to the speedo, in the upper left corner was flickering on and off. I couldn't see what symbol it was as...
1
1

206 SW opinions?
Hi, I'm looking into getting a Peugeot 206 SW, it really looks great! Has anyone here got one and would be kind enough to share some thoughts about it? Thanks! Bernhard
5
5

306 Central Locking
I have an N reg 306 D Turbo which is supposed to have an alarm fitted, I know it has an immobiliser because it has the keypad which I have to type my code in before setting off. However the hand book...
1
1

Re: 406 HDI Service Meter Reset
Not read the manual, but turning the ignition on whilst holding down the button for a few seconds worked ok for me. jim.
2
2