Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Peugeot 205 - Air filter problem
Thanks for the reply Matt (seems you're lucky to get one on here), It turns out I was given the wrong filter (T12203 in GSF cat). Although it was the one listed in the catalogue for my year of reg.,...
1
1

306 cd changer
Hi, I have a 306 estate, with the clarion 8085 head unit, I am looking to fit a CD changer, and I know that this head unit supports it. Although I haven't bought one yet, the changer that I have been...

Re: 307 SW 110PK HDI Tuning possible?
i know someone talked about this on forum recently. S
1
1

306 TD Tacho problem
Hi, I have a 1997 R Reg 306 Turbo Diesel S. The tacho only works for a short while after starting the engine. It does seem to be related to the temperature of the engine. If dead cold it works for...
4
4

Re: Air-bag warning light
Firstly Don't post in HTML to non-binary newsgroups. There are only two wires, you don't bridge them you remake the connection properly ideally by soldering. And then cover with appropriate...
2
2

Re: never ending bubbles in brake bleed
Maybe air is getting in on the return stroke of the master cylinder? Bob

Re: 405 newbie - simple questions
One is a GL 1500, the other is a gtx 1900i Wheel offsets?? They look like they'll fit - I have since noticed that the alloys have a locking nut which off cours I cant unlock!! Thanks
1
1

Re: Change Code
Hi, I've got the same problem with mine, its a 306 I know the original code but want to change it as im about to sell it. Thanks

Re: Exhaust question
As far as I can tell, just changing the back box won't make any real difference in performance, unless it is a particularly restrictive part of the system - which wouldn't seem to be the case. There...
7
7

Code Peugeot 306 radio
I've a Peugeot 306 (11/2000). Since the 12V connection with the accu was lost completely, I need the code to enable the radio, but I don't have it anymore. Is there a way to reset the radio or to find...
5
5

Re: Radio/Sound quality 307
IIRC, the speakers are rated about 35watts so they are not that powerful. The stereo is kinda pants in pugs anyway. Tell me though, when you put the bass on in your 307 and you turn the volume up does...

Re: 307 noise
I think its the afghans trying to get into this country. Either that or its the squirrels. At work everything is attributed to squirrels. No vandalism at our school, the squirrels do everything!!!...

Recon Radiator
Anyone know where I can get a reconditioned radiator for a 1990 405 Diesel? -- Regards. Mark.(AKA, ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him...
1
1

Peugeot 307:Wiring RD3 + nvs 613.Does anybody knows more about the wiring?
Peugeot 307 XS 1.6 - car audio RD3 + Navigation system NVS613 (NAX-4100) __________________________________________________________________ Speakers...
3
3

306 D Turbo won't go above 90mph!
Hi, I recently bought an R-reg 306 1.9 D Turbo (no history) and am rarely on a motorway, but when I am it just gets to 90 - 93 mph and will no go any faster - WTF! the revs aren't going mad or...
11
11