'00 Grand AM - Low coolant

If you have the 3400 engine, you may have a bad intake manifold gasket. I have a '99 w/3400 engine and just had that gasket replaced. The service guy at the dealer I took the car to, not to mention the place I bought the car, said that it is a very common problem with those engines.

Yours may be leaking internally vs. mine which was leaking externally. If it is the gasket, expect to pay about $800.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Wags