01 Grand Prix GT engine swap

Hello all. First time posting here. I am thinking of swapping the stock 3800 motor in the GT to with an L67 used in the GTP and then building that motor (if possible) to my desired 300 - 350HP. My questions are; 1. Do I need to change tranny/gears. 2.Will it bolt directly on with no custom mounts. 3. Is it even really worth the time and money?

Reply to
Deadlight

Check this site for all the info you need:

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S