Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

High Performance Pontiace back issue needed
Hi, I trying to locate an older High Performance Pontiac issue - January 1995. Does anyone know where to view online or purchase this issue. Thanks, Keith in WI

97 GTP Revving problem
My 97 GTP did an odd thing while my son was driving it. After leaving a red light, it continued to accelerate after he took his foot off the gas. He called panicking because he could not stop. I had...
2
2

95 trans port help
the wipers have quit workinh on anything but high. the rear wiper still works. does anyone know how to test the switch or is this a common problem? any help is appreciated thanks

2005 Fuel / Maintenance costs
Well here it is the 4th of January & I'm 4 days late posting my 2005 report on Maintenance & Fuel Cost's. 1991 Bonneville Mileage - 7,665 ( man that's low) Fill Ups - 27 Fuel Cost - $825.85...
11
11

Pontiac G6 or Ford Fusion V6?
Which car is the best deal in the V6 version? I prefer coupes or 4 doors and G6 makes the coupe but the profile of the coupe is abit annoying to me. The Fusion only comes in the 4 door but the body...
29
29

Change Oil Soon Light
The Change Oil Soon Light comes on on my dash every time I start my Grand Am. I had the oil changed about 3 weeks ago so it should be OK. How do I turn it off?
2
2

2003 grand am brake pedal to the floor
I just bought my 2003 gand am GT in started sqealing and grinding after 3700 put the wrong ones on.I changed them and now the pedal goes to the floor when the car is and tight when car is off. I bleed...
1
1

1999 grand am
Recently had to replace water inlet & o ring now the low coolant light stays on all the time after initial start up . Is this a sensor problem ? car does not seem to be over heating replaced parts are...
2
2

Best brand of brake rotor for 2000 Grand Am?
Hello All, Can anyone give me advice for the best brand of rotors to install on my 2000 Grand Am, specifically one that is is less prone to warpage? Thanks in advance for all help.
1
1

Pontiac Sunfire
I just put an engine in a Pontiac Sunfire. Now I am not getting any power to my fuel injectors. Any ideas?
2
2

GXP Solstice coming
Turbocharged Solstice GXP packs 260 hp Richard Truett Automotive News / January 2, 2006 - 6:00 am Pontiac's plan to re-establish itself as General Motors' performance division will pick up speed in...
5
5

Fog light adjustment
My 1998 Grandprix Daytona 500 pacecar (GTP) hit a deer a week ago, only real damage is cracked the paint on the front bumper. Luck for me the deer fell down before impact. Anyway the right headlight...

Re: Buy a Toyota or GM
The dam things are always in the way. At intersections, in front of you, they block a safe view. The high ones should have a foot or two chopped off of them. I love it when they can't park in a low...
19
19

99 grand prix gtp 3.8 wont stay running HELP
pulled car to the end of the drive way and it died tried to start it again, it started for about 2 seconds and died again. we replaced the fuel pump, fuel preasure regulator and the fuel pump and...
16
16

Manual and glovebox
Does anyone know where i can get the cheapest Grand Am manual for my car. Also my glovebox handle has broken off... i don't know where to get a new handle . Thanks.
2
2